Flores Island Journey

Recently I was traveling to my hometown Flores Island Indonesia 

I spend a month stay at that beautiful Island, build a beautiful homestay for people who may need to come and stay at the area.

The village that I stay called Cunca Wulang Village West Manggarai Flores island Indonesia, this beautiful village surrounded by so many beautiful waterfalls such as Cunca wiling waterfalls,Cunca Lamar,Cunca jami,Cunca kedur,Liang Rodak and many more. 

"Cunca mean waterfalls"

Traveling to this beautiful island from Bali can be with many different way of travel, Via Plane, Boat, ferry.

I enjoy Travel by ferry because I can drive my can on and off each ferry. the cost of travel more then taking planes 

usually by plane people will just pay the ticket between IDR 500.000,- to IDR 1,800.000,- but by ferry and car that you drove in you will have to pay more By ferry from Bali to Lombok the cost of car entering the ferry is IDR 1.100.000,- for 4 hours ferry ride and  then from lumbar Mataram you will have to drive 2 hours to the next port at kayangan west Nusa tenggara, the cost of ferry ride to Pototano  is  IDR 550.000,- 2 hours on the boat then you will reach Sumbawa island west Nusa Tenggara then driving again for about 8 hours to get to Sape port, if you lucky you will get the ferry straight away but if not you may need to wait 1-2 days for the next ferry to Labuan bajo. From same to Labuan bajo by ferry took 6-7 hours journey and the cost is IDR 1750.000 including the car. 

in Labuan Bajo there so many lovely location to visit. 

1. Padar island 

as you can see on the picture bellow I have been Visited this beautiful Padar Island just before the Sunrise 


to get to this location I was on the boat about 2,5 hours from Labuan Bajo Port, we actually start very early about 2.30 am to catch the Sunrise. the boat that took us was a small wooden boat and it cost about IDR 4.000.000,- to see few different area. there were other places that we stop such as Pink beach, kana island and my daughter did a snorkelling there, also Bidadari Island. 

2.Cunca Wulang Village 
at this Village you will see so many beautiful waterfalls its about 30 minutes by car or motor bike from labuan Bajo to this village and as I told you earlier there is no hotel around this place so I just build one small homestay bungalow style like  for camping.



the 2 pictures of waterfalls above called Cunca Jami waterfall its the same waterfall I took from different angle.trekking to the location about 10 minutes and from my home to reach this location only took 3 minutes on motor bike or car. good parking area, good trek you also can see some nice rice field nearby and the beautiful river. 
I have many more beautiful waterfalls picture I will post them later after I done with all the editing etc.






Comments

Popular Posts